Monday, August 23, 2004

#1 On #2

Wow, how ambitious am I? This is my first post on not my first, but my second blog. I decided to be selfish with this one. I'm dedicating it to me. That's right, this blog is all about the little rumblings in my head.
Today's rumbling...I'm am one lucky woman. I have these epiphanies about 3 times a month. I have a beautiful, healthy, smart 18-month-old son. I have a handsome, devoted, loving, strong, intelligent husband. I have a loving, supportive, unique family. I have my health (sorta). I'm just lucky.
Nathaniel, my dear hubby, never stops surprising me. Tonight, he fixed supper for us. He is so wonderful in the kitchen...I'm so damn jealous! He tried to make jerk chicken....he wasn't so happy with the outcome, but I thought it was absolutely wonderful!! He's getting better at reading me too. Today was one of those days where I just seemed to get a bit agitated more easily. No, not PMS. I didn't even have to tell him about it. He took care of Geof for me so that I could have some alone time. He put him to bed, played with him, etc. Not that he won't do that normally...but he took extra care this evening to give me a break.
I love Nathaniel. I love those days where I fall in love with him all over again. We had some pretty hard times in the beginning and it's taken us a lot of effort, tears, and love to get to where we are. I wouldn't want to be anyone or anywhere else and I really like that fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home