Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Alpha...the beginning

I always start out with the best of intentions with "blogging" and journal keeping. I hope I can do it this time. I really like this site, it's easy to understand. It's kinda funny how I found this site, too. I was setting up the "My Page" section on Yahoo. There was something on there that I had never heard of...something about RSS headlines. I clicked on it and typed in a random search word. I chose poop. Poop is a funny word and there is always something funny to be found when doing a search for said word. Anyhoo, I came across a fellow blogging young mother from North Carolina. She has a blog on this site called Piss, Puke, Poop Chronicles. I instantly fell in love with it. She simply writes about how her day goes, what she did, a recipe or two. I can really relate to everything she talks about. I'm thinking of contacting her somehow. I'm afraid however that she may think that I am some crazed stalker or something...which is NOT true. I used to write a lot and was quite good at it. That was back in 8th grade. Maybe this journal will help me reclaim my lost skill. Or not. At any rate I think this is a good thing and I excited about it.For now, I must go as I hear my little one stirring...more to come, please stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home