Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Hand In My Pants

So, I woke up about 5 o'clock this morning with a hand in my pants. No, it wasn't my own. Nathaniel, they hubby, was letting me know that he might possibly be kinda interested in a quick roll in the hay. I couldn't resist so we did. I like spontaneity. It seems to make life a little more exciting. These days, it's all about schedules. I'm not very fond of schedules. Damn I miss my youth. Lately, I'm feeling twice my age. I'm 22 years old and have been experiencing chest pains!! Is it stress? Is it my heart? Is it gas? I dunno. My fucking teeth are rotting out of my head because we can't afford the dental work. Luckily, I'm not in pain...yet. I have wrinkles...WRINKLES!! I have to put on a sweater when the temperature dips into the low 60s. Is this normal? I feel like I'm dying from the inside out. I am not the person I was 2 years ago. I miss that person. She was happy all the time.

Damn it!! I hate when I bitch!! What do I have to complain about?! I have a roof over my head, clothes on my back, and food in my belly. I have a wonderful family, a loving and supportive husband, and the most beautiful, smart, blue-eyed, almost 2 year old son. To a lot of people I have it made in the shade! I guess it's human nature to believe that the grass is greener on the other side. It's really not, we all have our problems.

There, I feel much better. Thank you dear Blog!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home