Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Ole Crochet!

So, I've recently taken to crochet. I love it!! I used to be a knitter but I've been working on the same damn scarf for 8 years now. I like the fact that with crochet you get instant gratification...you don't have to wait to see the fruits of your labor. Right now all I can make is a granny square. So, in honor of my mother teaching me to crochet, I am making her an afghan for Christmas. I think I've mentioned this in a previous post. Oh well. I'm excited. No, I am addicted to crochet!!!!! I crave yarn and patterns and hooks!! Geez, I'm salivating now!!! I've also been cross-stitching. My mom gave me the entire contents of her "miscellaneous sewing bag". In it were some old Christmas ornament cross stitching kits. I made on already for my bestest friend Morgan. It's a little reindeer with it's antlers decorated with garland and the word "NOEL"....well, I had to put my little twist on it. Instead of "NOEL" it now says "SHIT". I guess you had to be there. Maybe I'll post a picture of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home