Friday, March 18, 2005

An Ode To Soda

I am not a health nut. I enjoy sodas. I'm not obsessed, like I couldn't drink a 2 liter a day or anything, but I do enjoy a refreshing soda every now and then. Here are my favorites...


"Nectar of the Carolinas" Kinda like a Cherry Coke I guess, this was my favorite as a kid.

This isn't sold where I live so when we make the trek to visit my husband's family in Illinois, we make room in the trunk for about 6 cases. Here's a website devoted to the drink.

"Obey your thirst" I'm sure you've had this before.

I couldn't find a neat slogan or website for this one. I'm enjoying 20oz of this soda right now. It reminds me of summer....aaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Ok, I'm done. That wasn't as cool as I thought it would be. Oh well.

1 Comments:

At March 13, 2010 5:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ill never forget thr first time i experienced a facial squirtI licked like my first popsicle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home